TNO is an independent research organisation, established in 1932, with approximately 3500 employees . We believe in the joint creation with the industry and other organisations of economic and social values. Composites materials used and developed throughout the entire TNO organisation. For instance As alternative material for fuel tanks, to medical applications or safe integration into operations and processes.
TNO has a wide variety of expertise, grouped into 9 departments:
- Buildings, Infrastructure & Maritime : ‘Robust constructions, new materials and sustainable use’
- The Circular Economy and the Environment: ‘Directing and accelerating sustainability’
- Defence, Safety and Security: ‘We’re putting our knowledge and technology to work for safety and security’
- Energy: ‘Faster towards a sustainable energy supply’
- Healthy living: ‘Focussing on participation, not on the disease’
- Industry: ‘Innovating for employment, welfare and well-being’
- Information & Communication Technology: ‘Interpreting and accelerating digital transformation’
- Strategic Analysis & Policy: ‘Turning complex issues into concrete innovations’
- Traffic and Transport: ‘Helping to create liveable, sustainable cities’
Expertise is freely shared within the TNO organisation, enabling a quick exchange of knowledge on a wide variety of subjects.
Which gives you the opportunity to have the right expert available for your next challenge.